During 2020, most businesses have had to move completely online, at least for a couple months. Most agriculture clients aren't online, yet, but they are slowly moving there. These six businesses are showing how fun and interesting farming can really be while still teaching you more information!
1. How Farms Work on YouTube - They are using good songs, cool views, and themselves to make you feel connected to what you are watching. They are showing people who don't live on a farm what it is actually like.
2. Millennial Farmer - He started his YouTube because of all the misinformation out in the world. He is using his platform to teach people about how their food is grown and raised. He does through vlog style videos and sharing about his personal life to help you feel more connected!
3. Show Me Shortline - They are using lots of different social media platforms to show people different types of farming machines (not all made in the U.S.) and what they are used for! They use videos with different angles to show you what the machine can do!
4. Hingtgen Farms on Instagram - This account is run by Cameron who works with his father on a farm in Iowa. They use Instagram to share awesome photos of tractors, farm animals, and their fields. They use IGTV to share their opinion on machines and show videos of harvesting.
5. Modfarm on Instagram - They use bright colors and fun photos to help people learn about where their food comes from and more about farms! They share photos from other farming accounts to share their business and what they do!